Leak Detection & Leak Repair Services in Lakeland, Florida
Do you suspect you may have a leak at your home or business? If so, our company's licensed plumbers are highly trained in leak detection and leak repair services!
Have a leak in your home or office? True Plumbers can help! Our company serves the areas in and around Lakeland, Florida to offer the best and most affordable leak detection and leak repair services.
There are two ways to detect a leak: You either receive an astronomically large water bill, or you actually see water pooling somewhere, dripping down a wall, or coming out of a pipe. If your water bill is high, this most likely means you have a potable water leak rather than a sewer line leak, since sewer lines do not affect water coming into the house.
Here are a few steps you can take to determine if you do in fact have a leak, or if it could be something else (such as an over-running sprinkler system):
- Turn off all water fixtures like shower, bathroom, and kitchen faucets to ensure there is no water being used.
- Find your water meter (usually located in a box next to the property line in front of your house).
- Open your water meter to see if the needles from the “Leak Indicator” section are spinning (usually in the shape of a triangle). If they are spinning, this indicates that water is flowing through the meter and you have a leak.
- If the needles aren’t spinning, you should still write down the reading in case.
- Keep all water fixtures shut off for 30-60 minutes.
- Check your water meter reading again to see if it has changed. If it has, this means you have a slow leak.
- Contact the plumbing experts at True Plumbers in Lakeland, FL!
Call (863) 667-6364 If you suspect a leak!
Where is the Water Leak Coming From?
Sometimes finding out where the leak is originating from can be a very difficult task, and before you decide to have someone start lifting up floorboards or cutting the walls to find where the leak is coming from, use a professional licensed plumber from True Plumbers. We are experts in leak detection and our team of leak detection and repair contractors has the proper tools, such as a leak detector device, to locate the leak before taking any other steps.
Accurate leak detection requires two things: specially trained experts who can determine the leak location without causing destruction to your walls or floor, and quality state-of-the-art leak detection equipment. True Plumbers has both, along with quality customer service. Call us today at (863) 667-6364 to speak with one of our company's knowledgeable expert plumbers today for our professional leak detection and leak repair services at your home or business in the Lakeland, FL area.