Faucet repair and replacement offered in Lakeland, Plant City, Winter Haven, Davenport, and surrounding Florida communities.
Trust our experienced plumbers to repair, replace, or install faucets in your kitchen, bathroom, or other sinks.
No one wants to be awakened in the middle of the night by the sounds of water dripping from their bathroom faucet. A dripping faucet generally indicates that something needs to be repaired or replaced, and an experienced and trusted plumber will be able to diagnose that issue for you.
Whether you need faucet replacement, repair, or a brand-new installation, we are ready to help. Our plumbers work with residential and commercial properties in Polk County, southeastern Pasco County, and eastern Hillsborough County areas such as Lakeland, Winter Haven, Plant City, Davenport, and neighboring Florida communities.
Common Faucet Issues That We Repair
There are several common issues that can happen to faucets, causing them to need repair or even total replacement in some cases. Issues we often see in our area of central Florida include:
- Rusted Faucets: Faucets are metal and water runs through them, so as they age, rust may develop on them. While you may not think that is an issue, if there is rust on the outside, it's also likely on the inside getting into the tap water you use for drinking or brushing your teeth.
- Low Water Pressure/No Water Flow: If you experience low water pressure or no water flowing from the faucet, it could be due to the parts inside your faucet such as the aerator or a valve.
- Dripping Faucet: When a faucet starts dripping or leaking, that is more than likely caused by a broken silicone washer. Don't let this issue sit without being repaired, as you could end up with a higher water bill or a sink full of water.
- Incorrect Installation: If you tried a do-it-yourself method of installing a new faucet and are experiencing issues, a licensed plumber can come out to fix the problem. Often, we see faucets installed incorrectly and that leads to leaks under the sink that can potentially damage the cabinets underneath.
- Noisy Faucet: Hearing strange noises coming from the faucet every time you turn it on, such as whistling or banging? Those could be an indicator of broken faucet parts or a larger problem with the pipes themselves. We can diagnose and repair the issue for you.
- Faulty Vegetable Sprayer: These come in handy when doing the dishes, but when they stop working, they can create a whole slew of problems for you. We will replace malfunctioning sprayers or repair them if we can.
Don't let faucet issues go without being repaired by our professional plumbers—water damage bills are costly.
Suspect your faucets may be faulty or malfunctioning? Call us today to set up a consultation.
At True Plumbers, we have 24/7 availability to help with any plumbing problems. Our plumbing contractors work to fix faulty, malfunctioning faucets in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Plant City, Davenport, and nearby Florida communities. Call our company today at (863) 667-6364 to set up a consultation!