Water system repair and replacement services in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Plant City, Davenport, and other central Florida areas.
We install water softener systems, water filters, whole-house filters, water heaters, and more.
It is no secret that the central Florida tap water is not the greatest. It does not always have the greatest taste and the chemicals in it can damage pipes and appliances over time. That is why many choose to install water softeners or water filtration systems in their home.
At True Plumbers & AC, we can install, repair, or replace water systems such as water heaters, water softeners, whole-house filters, and more for central Florida properties in Davenport, Winter Haven, Plant City, Lakeland, and nearby parts of southeastern Pasco County, eastern Hillsborough County, and Polk County.
Water Softener, Filter, & Heater Installation & Repair Services
As one of the central Florida area's most trusted plumbers, we know how much you depend on reliable water in your home or business. When that fails you, it is a huge disruption to your day. We offer installation, repair, and replacement services for water softeners, filters, water heaters, and more. To get more information about our water system services, read below:
- Water Softeners: We can have hard water in our area, which means the water has minerals in it. Over time, those minerals build up on your pipes and even in your appliances, causing damage. Avoid this problem with a water softener, which is designed to remove those minerals.
- Water Heaters: Our crew can replace or repair your water heater if you are encountering issues with it. Leaks, rusted tanks, and pilot light issues are some of the most common problems that we encounter. Ask us about tankless water heaters to see if those would be a good fit for your residential or small commercial property.
- Salt-Free Water Softener Systems: We can install salt-free water softener systems if you need a system with lower sodium content. This is especially important for people with health issues that need to watch sodium intake.
- Whole-House Filtration Systems: Many want their water to be filtered throughout the entire home, allowing for clean water at all sinks, showers, and tubs. A whole-house filtration system removes impurities from the tap water. Talk to our plumbers about which type of filter may be best for your home's needs.
- Under-Sink Water Filtration Systems: We also offer under-sink water filtration systems if you are just looking to filter your kitchen sink water for drinking, cooking, or cleaning.
Need a new water filter or a water heater repair at your central Florida property? Contact us.
With hundreds of 5-star reviews, it is easy to see that we are one of central Florida's leading plumbing experts. Throughout Lakeland, Plant City, Winter Haven, Davenport, and numerous other central Florida communities, we offer water filter installation, water heater repair, and more. Contact us at (863) 667-6364 to learn more about our water systems and how we can help you get better water at your property!
Water System Articles
Want more water system articles? Click here for more.