True Plumbers Faucet Repairs Winter Haven
Our skilled plumbers perform faucet repairs in bathrooms, kitchens, or any other location.
Nothing is more frustrating than an unexpected faucet breakdown, be it your sink or bathtub. The experts at True Plumbers have the experience and know-how to make a faucet repair quick and painless. It is important to recognize that not all faucet repairs require a complete replacement and our honest plumbers are skilled at mending faucets, thereby saving you time and money.
Common Causes of a Dripping Faucet
- Loose Handles: over time, handles may become loose from constant use resulting in annoying leaks.
- Failing Parts: your faucet is comprised of several parts; o-rings, ball valve, handle, spout, cartridge valve, faucet body, etc. A breakdown in parts requires a quick and easy faucet repair.
- Poor Fitting: poorly fitted parts can result in leaks. It is important to ensure your faucets are properly installed.
- Hot Water: hot water is comprised of chemicals that can damage the rubber washers in your faucet over time. It is best to keep your temperatures mild.
- Run-down cartridge: over time your cartridge will need to be replaced so as not to result in leaking.
- Broken pipe: if you notice decreased water pressure, this could be the result of a broken or damaged pipe. The experts at True Plumbers are able to detect if this is the root of the problem and repair, if necessary.
Call (863) 667-6364 to have your faucet repaired or replaced today!
Benefits to Faucet Repairs
- Save Money: A slow drip can result in a loss of approximately 5 gallons of water per day or 2,082 gallons of water per year. This amount of wasted water translates into wasted $$, going right down the drain.
- Preserve Your Sinks: A dripping faucet can result in unattractive water stains to your sink resulting in pesky clean-up.
- Avoid Flooding: If your stopper is unknowingly down or faulty, a dripping faucet can cause flooding and subsequent damage to your floors and carpet.
Remember to never ignore a leaking faucet. If you are in Winter Haven, FL or surrounding area a faucet repair by True Plumbers is generally quick and painless and can save you grief and money when quickly attended to. Call the experienced plumbers today at (863) 667-6364 for a speedy faucet repair!