We are looking for the a plumber in the Wesley Chapel area. You will install, maintain, and repair pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures. Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, or caulking.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.
- Keep records of work assignments
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of plumbing experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Full Benefits Package including retirement assistance
- Monthly Bonus Incentive
Click to Apply Online