#1 Slab Leak Repair & Detection Services in Wesley Chapel, FL
Our licensed and trained plumbers use state-of-the-art equipment to detect, find, and repair concrete slab leaks.
When a concrete slab leak occurs, it needs to be addressed soon before other damage happens to the foundation of your home or business. They often happen when the clay under your foundation shifts and thus causes the concrete to also shift and crack.
If you suspect a slab leak, our trained and licensed plumbers will be able to assist. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we detect, find, and repair the leak. Our slab leak repair services are offered to residential and commercial properties throughout the Wesley Chapel, FL area.
Common Signs of a Slab Leak at Your Property
Slab leaks can cause many issues if they go undetected, which is why it is vital to be proactive in checking for any signs of them. If they are left to sit, your foundation could end up with severe damage and you will be stuck with costly repairs. Some common signs to be on the lookout for include:
- Visible cracks: Whether you see cracks in the concrete under your home or business or on your floors and walls, that's an indicator your slab has cracked.
- Water pooling around your foundation: Slab leaks mean there's extra water with no place to go, thus it begins pooling around your foundation.
- Increased water bills: With water leaks comes increased water usage and a higher water bill.
- Hearing running water even when all faucets are turned off: If this is happening, then you have a leak somewhere.
- Any warm or hot spots on the floor: This could indicate that you have a leak in your hot water line.
If you notice any of these, contact our plumbing company immediately.
Why Slab Leaks Must Be Repaired Immediately
When you let a slab leak sit, the damage can be catastrophic. Cracks in your foundation can ruin the structural integrity of your business or home. Repairing your foundation can cost thousands of dollars while repairing a leak will be less than that. You could also end up with water damage underneath your flooring. Waiting to repair a slab leak will be detrimental in more ways than one.
Are you wondering if your property may have a slab leak? Don't wait. Call our expert plumbers today!
Slab leaks can be a serious problem for any home or business. If you're wondering about the potential for a slab leak at your property, don't wait to call us. Our expert plumbers are available 24 hours a day for emergency plumbing services. Contact us today at (813) 667-6364!